I recently discovered tabata exercises after desperately trying to get a good stress management technique which involved exercise and also one which incorporated weight loss and aerobic properties. For those of you who have never heard of Tabata Strength training exercises you will be impressed with what amazing inherent benefits it has.
Tabata Exercies Are A Great Boost For Your General Fitness And Stress Management
[gplus count=”false” size=”Medium” ]
1. Probably the best benefit for busy people is that it can be done in 4 minutes flat!
2. It raises your metobolic rate and your general fitness
3. It is aerobic and raises your heart rate for the period needed to get health enhancing benefits
4. It is a fantastic stress management technique
5. Tabata is definately not boring and can be varied to any exercise
6. You can choose which exercise you do if you have an injury or even if you have certain physical issues you can still do Tabata
7. It has ongoing benefits which some say last up to 36 hours, I would say that the stress management benefits last much longer for me
8. I do it on getting up in the morning but you can do it when you can fit it in!
9. Doing Tabata will give quick results, fat burning = weight loss, stamina building, core fitness, resilience, mental wellness….
10. Always have a health check before doing any exercise
Please start off easy, it is deceptive!